ANOTHER AWARD FOR EMEKA ESOGBUE (PEN MASTER)



ANOTHER AWARD FOR EMEKA ESOGBUE (PEN MASTER)
Celebration time!
It is now looking like every December comes with an award for me. Yesterday, December 28, 2017 being the occasion of the All Ibusa Singles’ Conference which took place in Ibusa, Delta State will remain memorable in my life.
It was also an occasion in which I was honoured with an award "for the mentorship of Ibusa youths", a recognition coming from the "Marriage Planning Dept" of Igbuzo Singles Meet. So far, the journey with all of its hurdles has not been easy but I thank the Almighty God for bringing me thus far.
Many thanks to the entire members of Marriage Planning Dept. I salute you starting from Miss Naomi Okoisor, the Head of Department to the last member. I am proud of this Dept and love you all.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIAMOND JUBILEE AGE: 20 THINGS THE WORLD DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT FRED AJUDUA

A SHORT HISTORY OF OBOLLO CLAN IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA

SEE HOW ANIOMA PEOPLE DRESS ON THEIR TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE THE ERA OF USING OUR TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE TO PROMOTE ATTIRES OF OTHER GROUPS IN NIGERIA IS GONE